HT801 ATA to VoIP Adaptor
The HT801 is a single port analogue telephone adapter (ATA) that allows users to create a high-quality and
manageable IP telephony solution for residential and office environments. Its ultra-compact size, voice
quality, advanced VoIP functionality, security protection and auto provisioning options enable users to take
advantage of VoIP on analogue phones and enables service providers to offer high quality IP service. The
HT801 is an ideal ATA for individual use and for large scale commercial IP voice deployments.
Discounts on bundles available
Call 01572 717888 or Email to discuss your requirements.
- Supports 1 SIP profile
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- Supports 3-way voice conferencing
- Supports T.38 Fax for creating Fax-over-IP
- Supports a wide range of caller ID formats
- Supports advanced telephony features, including call transfer, call forward, call-waiting, do not disturb, message waiting indication, multilanguage prompts, flexible dial plan and more.