T-5000 Marine Acoustic Hood
For external or internal use, the T5000 Marine is designed to attain a high level of noise reduction up to 23.9 dB. Thermoset Composite GRP Moulding manufactured using a certified RTM system to BS476 Part 7 Class II surface spread of flame. Inside the hood’s outer shell is a perforated polypropylene lining that houses 60mm non-hygroscopic acoustic insulation. Fitted to the inner back wall is a stainless steel apparatus plate; beneath this is a 316 stainless steel shelf (165mm deep) with a white powder coat finish and easy cable entry. The hood is fixed to the wall via two stainless steel brackets that are secured through the hood’s back panel enabling a load of up to 60 kgs to be safely mounted.
Delivery charges may vary. Call 01572 717888 or Email to discuss your requirements.
- Dimensions – H920mm W700mm D610mm
- Weight – Approx 29.5Kg
- Colour – Yellow (RAL 1006)
- Outer Shell – GRP
- 316 Stainless Steel Shelf, powder coated white
- Acoustic Insulation – 60mm of Tissue faced non hygroscopic Rockwool (RW3) density 60kg/m3
- Insulation Liner – White Perforated Polypropylene
- Apparatus plate – 316 Grade Stainless Steel powder coated white
- Mounting Brackets – 316 Grade Stainless Steel
- Boxed Dimensions – 980 x 800 x 680mm
- Boxed Weight – Approx 35kg