T5000 GRP Acoustic Hood
For internal use only, the T5000 is designed to attain a high level of noise reduction up to 23.9 dB. Thermoset Composite GRP Moulding manufactured using a certified RTM system to BS476 Part 7 Class II surface spread of flame. Inside the hood’s outer shell is a perforated polypropylene lining that houses 60mm non-hygroscopic acoustic insulation. Fitted to the inner back wall is a powder coated mild steel apparatus plate; beneath this is a powder coated mild steel shelf (165mm deep) with easy cable entry. The hood is fixed to the wall via two powder coated mild steel brackets that are secured through the hood’s back panel enabling a load of up to 60 kgs to be safely mounted.
Delivery charges may vary, Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call for details.
- Dimensions – H920mm W700mm D610mm
- Weight – Approx 31.5Kg
- Colour – Red (RAL 3001)
- Outer Shell – GRP
- Shelf – Powder Coated (light grey) Mild Steel
- Acoustic Insulation – 60mm of Tissue faced non hygroscopic Rockwool (RW3) density 60kg/m3
- Insulation Liner – White Perforated Polypropylene
- Apparatus plate – Powder Coated (light grey) Mild Steel
- Mounting Brackets – Powder Coated (light grey) Mild Steel
- Boxed Dimensions – 980 x 800 x 680mm
- Boxed Weight – Approx 37kg