Tiptel 309 – Answering Machine
Once set-up, three keys are sufficient to use the Ergophone 307 quickly and safely. One key is for “message”, one for “forward” and one key is for “back”. It is not necessary to delete messages as a ring buffer automatically clears the first played message as soon as the memory capacity of 20 played messages is full. In total, the Ergophone 307 comes with a storing capacity of 40 minutes. Typical for ergonomic devices, the volume can be set extra loud, the keys are extra large and the writing is especially legible.
Discounts on bundles available
Call 01572 717888 or Email to discuss your requirements.
- 1 outgoing message
- 40 Minutes recording capacity
- Up to 20 incoming messages
- Ring buffer, no need to delete any messages
- Call take-over
- 4 Keys for main functions
- 5 Hidden keys for settings
- Easy to use due to large keys and slide control
- LED indicator for new messages
- Wall mountable
- Flash Memory without batteries (data retention)